Central Hall which will allow dogs:
- Large enough to fly in dogs from any where in the country with few airplane changes.
- Within one hour of hotel.
- Easy to obtain transportation to hotel.
- Closer to Hotel the better
- Obedience and Rally are preferred to be located at hotel.
- Agility preferred dirt, next padded floor. Hard concrete is not best for dogs jumping.
- Road Trial has to have stable for rental of horses and accommodations for renting stalls. The
track must be able to be set up so that it is not repeating over a one mile or less loop. 6 mile loop
would be preferred this would allow the vet check to remain in the same spot.
- Tracking field where local tracking club have used is preferred, if no local tracking clubs
field recommendations are available. The field must not contain weeds that are dangerous to the dogs.
|ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
SHEILA WYMORE / SPECIALTY STEERING CHAIRMAN